Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health
Providing you with expert drug, alcohol and mental health supports.
Where is the Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health Support service available?
The Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health Support service is available at the Beaufort campus and is provided by Uniting Ballarat.
What do we do?
- The Brief Intervention Program – uses a range of strategies for people and their families seeking help with alcohol and other drug issues
- Up to 5, 60 minutes sessions are available – additional sessions can be made available in particular circumstances
- Support to navigate the service system
- Linkages with other supports and services
- Family based intervention
- Linking into services is quick and easy
Do I need a referral?
No you don’t need a referral to access Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health Support.
The Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health Support service is free.
How do I book an appointment?
For more information call the Ballarat Intake team on 5332 1286.