Specialising in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of medical and surgical conditions of the feet and lower limbs.
Where is our Podiatry service available?
Our Podiatry service is available at both our Beaufort and Skipton campuses.
What do we do?
- Provide expert examination of the feet and lower limbs
- Prevent and manage foot complications for those living with chronic disease such as diabetes, kidney disease, arthritis and circulation problems
- Assess, diagnose and treat foot complications such as wounds, infections, circulatory and neurological problems
- Plan wound and rehabilitation programs
- Nail and soft tissue surgery
- Maintaining the mobility of elderly and those with a disability
Do I need a referral?
No, you don’t need a referral to see our Podiatrist.
$10. There will be no cost if you have a referral from your GP as part of your GP Management Plan and Team Care Arrangement.
How do I book an appointment?
Beaufort 5349 1610
Skipton 5340 1100