Skipton Medical Practice
General Practitioners and Practice Nurses are available at the Skipton Medical Practice to support you with your health and wellbeing needs.
Where is our Medical Practice located?
Our Medical Practice is located at our Skipton Campus, 2 Blake Street, Skipton.
Phone | 5340 1110
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
General Practitioners (GP’s)
Our General Practitioner services include:
- Chronic Disease GP Management Plans and Team Care Arrangements
- Family medicine
- General examinations, including pre-employment medicals
- Health assessments
- Immunisations for flu, childhood, COVID and travel
- Mental health, including GP Mental Health Care Plans
- Skin checks, including skin lesion and mole removal and cryotherapy
- Women’s health, including screening and family planning
Our Practice Nurse’s provide support to our General Practitioners and services include:
- Wound care
- Women’s health screening, including cervical screening (PAP test)
What should I bring to my appointment?
Medicare card, concession or health care card, and any current medications.
Skipton Medical Practice is a bulk billing clinic for concession card holders and children under 16 years of age.
A gap fee applies for all other patients.
How do I book an appointment?
Click here to book an appointment or call 5340 1110.
The Skipton Medical Practice is open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
NURSE-ON-CALL | 1300 60 60 24