Home Care Packages
We offer Home Care Packages to help you live safely and more independently in your own home.
Where is our Home Care Package service available?
Our Home Care Package team work across Beaufort and Skipton and surrounding areas.
What do we do?
- Our qualified team will work with you to tailor your Home Care Package with services that suit your needs.
- Your Case Manager will visit you in your home every six to eight weeks to make sure your needs are being met.
Services that we can assist you with
- Home cleaning
- Personal Care
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with transport to appointments, shopping or social outings
- Respite services
- District Nursing and Allied Health referrals
- Aides and equipment
- Home maintenance and minor modifications
Do I need a referral?
No. To discuss how we can help you with your Home Care Package, please call 5349 1600.
This service is free to those on a full pension. There is an Income and Assets Tested Care fee that applies to those that are not on a full pension which is decided by the Commonwealth Government.
Beaufort and Skipton Health service is an approved provider of Home Care Package Services assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality Agency.