Medical Practice Services
Skipton Medical Practice has many services available for your health and wellbeing needs.
Where is our Medical Practice located?
Our Medical Practice is located at our Skipton Campus.
General Practitioners (GP’s)
Our General Practitioner services include:
- Chronic Disease GP Management Plans and Team Care Arrangements
- Family medicine
- General examinations, including pre-employment medicals
- Health assessments
- Immunisations, including flu, childhood, COVID and travel
- Mental health, including GP Mental Health Care Plans
- Skin checks, including skin lesion and mole removal and cryotherapy
- Women’s health, including screening and family planning.
Our General Practitioners are available 5 days a week.
Dr. Malcolm Anderson
Monday and Friday
Dr. Badrika Kahawatta
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Our Practice Nurse’s provide support to our General Practitioners and services include:
- Wound care
- Women’s health screening, including cervical screening (PAP test)
What should I bring to my appointment?
Medicare card, concession or health care card, and any current medications.
Skipton Medical Practice is a bulk billing clinic for concession card holders and children under 16 years of age.
A gap fee for all other patients is currently $35.
How do I book an appointment?
Click here to book an appointment or call 5340 1111
After Hours GP Helpline
1800 022 222