Where is our Medical Practice located?
Our Medical Practice is located at our Skipton Campus.
General Practitioners (GP’s)
Our General Practitioner services include:
- Chronic Disease GP Management Plans and Team Care Arrangements
- Family medicine
- General examinations, including pre-employment medicals
- Health assessments
- Immunisations, including flu, childhood, COVID and travel
- Mental health, including GP Mental Health Care Plans
- Skin checks, including skin lesion and mole removal and cryotherapy
- Women’s health, including screening and family planning.
Our Practice Nurse’s provide support to our General Practitioners and services include:
- Wound care
- Women’s health screening, including cervical screening (PAP test)
What should I bring to my appointment?
Medicare card, concession or health care card, and any current medications.
Skipton Medical Practice is a bulk billing clinic for concession card holders and children under 16 years of age.
A gap fee applies for all other patients.
How do I book an appointment?
Click here to book an appointment or call 5340 1111
After Hours GP Helpline
1800 022 222