Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is a small rural health service providing urgent care, primary care, aged care and in patient acute services across two health service campuses in the townships of Beaufort located in the Pyrenees Shire and Skipton within the Corangamite Shire.
There are many benefits to working with Beaufort and Skipton Health Service, including:
- attractive salaries in line with relevant awards and certified agreements
- excellent salary packaging
- training and professional development opportunities
- staff health and well-being incentives, including free flu injections
- a lifestyle and family-friendly workplace; breast-feeding friendly
- Diverse work environment with multi-disciplinary teams
- Modern and bright work spaces
- flexible working hours where possible
- quit smoking initiatives
- employee assistance program
Graduate Enrolled Nurse
Fixed term (12 months)
Part time (0.6 EFT)
Beaufort and Skipton Health Service (BSHS) will offer a Graduate Nurse Program, with cohorts commencing in January and June 2021, for recently qualified Enrolled Nurses to support the consolidation of newly gained skills.
In 2021, BSHS will:
- Partner with East Grampians Health Service to offer a rotation at each site
- Provide rotations in Aged Care and opportunity for Acute experience
- Offer 3 study days throughout the year
- Clinical support 5 days per week
With clinical support and guidance provided this program is designed to consolidate your recently acquired skills and knowledge and give you an opportunity to work in different environments.
For more information please contact Kim Stevens, BSHS Learning and Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (03) 5349 1663.
To obtain a copy of the position description, visit our website www.bshs.org.au
To apply please email the following documents to email@example.com
- Cover letter and resume
- Document detailing responses to the selection criteria
- Working with Children Check
- University academic transcript
- Clinical supervisor reports for all clinical placements
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Part time and full time positions available
Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is a rural health service that provides urgent care, community health, medical services, acute care and residential aged care in integrated units at Beaufort and Skipton. This position is based at the Skipton campus, a leisurely 45 minute drive from Ballarat.
The Enrolled Nurse is an integral member of the Clinical team working with the Associate Nurse Unit Manager and the Registered Nurses working within their scope of clinical practice to ensure the delivery of quality person centred care in a variety of clinical settings.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Advanced clinical skills and a commitment to high quality care and services
- A minimum of three years’ experience as an Enrolled Nurse
- Experience in an Aged Care facility preferred
- Current and ongoing registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Commitment to the philosophy of a person-centred approach to providing care and services
- Understanding and knowledge of Accreditation Standards, Aged Care funding and Aged care legislation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proven ability to guide, motivate staff and promote a positive work environment
- Commitment to undergo a criminal history check
For further information or to submit your application (resume and cover letter) please contact Eileen Booth, Nurse Unit Manager on 5349 1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 20th September 2020.