Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is a small rural health service providing urgent care, primary care, aged care and in patient acute services across two health service campuses in the townships of Beaufort located in the Pyrenees Shire and Skipton within the Corangamite Shire.
Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
(Beaufort and Skipton)
Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is a rural health service that provides urgent care, community health, medical services, acute care and residential aged care in integrated units at Beaufort and Skipton.
We are currently seeking casual Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses at both our Beaufort and Skipton campuses. As an integral member of the clinical team, you will be working with the Associate Nurse Unit Manager and the clinical team within the scope of clinical practice to ensure the delivery of quality person centered care in a variety of clinical settings.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Advanced clinical skills and a commitment to high quality care and services
- A minimum of three years’ experience as Nurse
- Experience in an Aged Care facility preferred
- Current and ongoing registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to the philosophy of a person-centered approach to providing care and services
- Understanding and knowledge of Accreditation Standards, Aged Care funding and aged care legislation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proven ability to guide and motivate staff and promote a positive work environment
The successful applicant will be eligible to participate in a generous salary-packaging program on offer.
For further information and the Position Description including the Key Selection Criteria, or to submit your application (CV, Cover Letter and Key Selection Criteria) please contact:
Beaufort Nurse Unit Manager
Phone: 03 5349 1690
Skipton Nurse Unit Manager
Phone: 03 5340 1106