Beaufort and Skipton Health Service remain committed to providing the best care to our patients, residents and commuinty. As with all of our services we welcome your feedback and encourage you to tell us about your experience.
Both positive and negative feedback provide valuable opportunities to improve the quality of our services.
You can provide your feedback by
• Completing a Feedback Form and placing it in the Feedback Form boxes located at reception of both Beaufort
and Skipton Campuses
• Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Writing to the Chief Executive Officer
Beaufort and Skipton Health Service
28 Havelock Street
Beaufort. Vic. 3373
Phone: 5349 1600
• Sharing feedback on Care Opinion Australia
What is Care Opinion Australia?
Care Opinion Australia is a not-for-profit organisation and site where patients, residents and the community can share stories about their experience of care at our Health Service.
Beaufort and Skipton Health Service have partnered with Care Opinion Asutralia to make it easier for you to provide us with your feedback safely and confientially.
Questions that might help your story
• Did the team go the extra mile when visitor restrictions were in place?
• Did you feel confident in the care you or your loved one received?
• Did we do anything special to support you?
• Is there someone you would particularly like to thank?
• Is there anything we could do to improve the patient experience?
When your story is published on the Care Opinion Australia website, we are then notified and will respond to your story.
Scan the QR code with your phone or CLICK HERE to provide us with your feedback.
Health Complaints Commissioner
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Copmlaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC repsonse to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial
To lodge a complaint with the HCC
• Complete the HCC complaint form
• Phone 1300 528 113 between 9:00am and 5:pm, Monday to Friday
Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
You may also contact the Aged Car Complaints Commissioner who provides a free service for anyone to raise their concerns about the quality of care or services being delivered to people receiving aged care services subsidised by the Australian Government
To contact the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
• Visit their website
• Phone 1800 550 552